This session is specifically for women and men to learn how to be in the conversation of what it means to be supportive and advocating for senior women. Join this welcoming, approachable, and actionable panel with 4 men who “get” what men can do and can share. Meet these men who walk the walk.
We will discuss:
- The external drivers forcing change on board diversity (Nasdaq; state laws, etc.)
- How men are using their power and influence to recruit and support women on boards
- Stories from men on how they have sponsored and supported women on their board journeys
- Why men are the key to getting women on boards
- What do men need from women to help them be successful advocates
Date: Wednesday Oct 19, 2022