Thu, Jul 09|
Raising Resilience in Revolutionary Times: Enabling Reflection & Building Resilience in Women
In this 7-part series, you will learn: -How to identify barriers that prevent you from being your best -Techniques on processing emotions, behaviors, and knowing yourself -Different meditation techniques that you can adopt and practice -Exercises to help you center yourself
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
In this 7-part series, you will learn:
- How to identify barriers that prevent you from being your best
- Techniques on processing emotions, behaviors, and knowing yourself
- Different meditation techniques that you can adopt and practice
- Exercises to help you center yourself
- Build a community and deep relationships
This webinar is for you if:
- You have already done some work on identifying challenges, your values, and aspirations
- You have done some meditation and are ready to scale your practice to the next level
- You are looking for a community
A thought leader, startup veteran, and marketing maven, Monica has broken barriers in the tech startup world. A 15-year journey into meditation and mindfulness has led her to test and integrate many resilience building practices. She believes every individual can explore techniques that will help them perform at their highest levels and she is committed to being the catalyst in helping others start this journey.
Sonya runs dual leadership tracks in tech startups and gender equality activism. Her 10-year journey into meditation, mindfulness, and forgiveness has helped her build resilience, learn to operate at high levels of productivity, and help many other women with their challenges.
*Please note: Sessions will not be recorded to provide privacy for participants joining the series.