Tue, Jun 02|
Introduction to Angel Investing - Session 1
Have you ever considered becoming an angel investor? Or, you may have made an investment or two but don’t feel comfortable with the process.
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2020, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Have you ever considered becoming an angel investor? Or, you may have made an investment or two but don’t feel comfortable with the terminology and the process. Or, perhaps you are just curious.
These two sessions will provide you a base understanding of the world of angel and VC investing in startups. No finance or math background needed!! And, over upcoming months we will have more sessions that will drill down into many of these topics in more detail.
We encourage you to sign up for both of these sessions so that you can get the full benefit of our investor guidance.
- Angels and VCs – who they are and how they work
- Who is eligible to be an angel investor and risks/considerations
- How to determine how much to set aside for investing in startups
- What kinds of companies angels and VCs invest in
- Status of women funders and women founders