Time & Location
Sep 21, 2020, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
About the Event
Have you ever considered becoming an angel investor? Maybe you may have made an investment or two. Perhaps you are just curious, but want more confidence in the terminology and the process.
These two sessions will provide you the baseline of investing in startups; angel and venture capital. No finance or math background needed!! And, over the upcoming months we will have more sessions that will drill down into many of these topics in more detail.
We encourage you to sign up for both of these sessions so that you can get the full benefit of our investor guidance.
Part I includes:
- Angels and VCs – who they are and how they work
- Who is eligible to be an angel investor and risks/considerations
- How to determine how much to set aside for investing in startups
- What kinds of companies angels and VCs invest in
- Status of women funders and women founders