Time & Location
Oct 21, 2020, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PDT
About the Event
Looking to make your first investment or strengthen your evaluation skills? Evaluating a company, especially a startup, is both an art and a science. Join Nancy Hayes to learn best practices on evaluating a company before you invest. During the session, you will learn:
- What angels are looking for in a company
- What makes a good entrepreneur presentation
- How to evaluate entrepreneur presentations
- What are the questions you should be asking?
* This course can be taken with or without Introduction to Angel Investing training series.
Nancy Hayes, Angel Investor l Advisor to Women Entrepreneurs | Management Consultant l Executive Coach