Mon, Apr 13|
Climate Action for Business Leaders Webinar
The threats imposed by climate change continue to grow and stakeholders are holding Boards and executives accountable.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Business leaders are challenged by the need to respond to the Coronavirus pandemic without putting on hold core programs that make their companies sustainable. While we are in the midst of a global health and economic crisis, the threats imposed by climate change continue to grow and stakeholders are holding Boards and executives accountable.
Perspectives on how you can prepare your company for climate impacts are shared by Plan C Advisors and Partners, who have served as senior executives across a range of sectors and are expert in the areas of corporate strategy, value creation, stakeholder engagement community impacts and Board education. Their comments will focus on the following vital topics--plenty of time will be allocated for Q&A:
- What business leaders need to know about climate impacts
- Assessing reputational risks; the importance of engaging stakeholders
- Exploring your company’s Purpose in light of climate change; opportunities for value creation
- The importance of identifying and mitigating community impacts
- Where climate sits on Boards; Board interaction with management